It’s hard to think of anything that adds more fun to outdoor fun activities like a Bluetooth boombox. These speakers may be small but are built specially to give out appealing sound volume and quality. Due to their portability and versatility, you are almost sure that you’ll enjoy your favorite music, audiobooks, and radio from anywhere.
Some manufacturers of these small speakers go to great lengths to make the speaker design as innovative as possible. In the next few minutes, you’ll interact with 10 best Bluetooth boombox speakers.
We’ve searched far and wide to compile this list. Each one of the speakers has been well-researched by experienced sound technicians and reviewers. Our ultimate aim, as always, is to produce the most accurate presentation of the products under review, so that you have an easier time choosing the best product for your needs. The comparison table below represents our findings.
1. JBL Charge 3
The Charge 3 Bluetooth speaker succeeded the Charge 2model and builds onto JBL’s ecosystem of JBL Connect-enabled speakers. It comes with undefeated potential to amplify your listening experience. Meanwhile, it also functions as a backup power source for your portable USB-compatible devices. Get to know more about this widely loved boombox in the features section below.
Outstanding features of JBL Charge 3
- Built for stellar performance and durability –This Bluetooth speaker assumes a cylindrical design. Itsexposed bass radiators are quite noticeable, and these push out some good lows. The top part features slightly raisedsoft plastic buttons. On the back side, the USB output, microUSB input, and 3.5mm input are hidden under a sturdy rubber flap.
- IPX7 waterproof – JBL Charge 3 is truly waterproof. Splashes of water are nothing to this speaker. It can play under 1-meter water depth for up to 30 minutes. The specially woven fabric covering the speaker has a lot to do with this mind-blowing waterproof capability. Not to forget, also, the rubber flap on the backside should remain closed when the speaker is in contact with water.
- Built-in 6000mAH rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery –Enjoy up to 20 hours of playtime every time you charge this battery to full capacity. And when there is nowhere else to charge your smartphone or tablet, you can plug it into the USB output port of the Charge 3 for a quick charge. Of course, charging other devices will reduce the length of time your battery charge will last. But you’ll have gotten the help you needed, when you needed it.
- Connects up to 3 devices via Bluetooth –This JBL speakercan connect to three compatible devices simultaneously. The connection is strong and does not have any skipping. When listening with friends, you can take turns in playing stereo sound from connected mobile devices. That’s the kind of user-friendly experience JBL Charge 3 offers.
- Noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone – What a joy it is to have crisp calls over your speaker with a single touch of a button! This feature shows JBL’s continued commitment to providing the best customer experience through wildly convenient features.
- Well-designed, fully waterproof structure.
- Powerful battery that lasts long.
- Loud sound with a strong low end.
- Doubles up as a backup power source.
- Highly durable fabric covering.
- The speaker is slightly lacking in mids.
- Some users complain that it’s heavy.
JBL has achieved praiseworthy balance between sound and size. The Charge 3 is small enough for a portable Bluetooth speaker but big enough to provide decent sound.
You won’t regret adding this marvelous JBL speaker to your on-the-go entertainment accessories.
2. OontZ Angle 3: Best Bluetooth speaker on tight budget
OontZ Angle 3 is a product of Cambridge Sound Works. It seems like a tremendous deal at its current price. Weighing only 10 ounces and measuring 5” long by 2.8” high, it is incredibly lightweight. There is no doubt that it makes a perfect choice for a portable Bluetooth speaker. What’s more important to note, however, are its high-performance features.
Features of OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth speaker
- Behind the compact design: To many users, the high-quality, crystal clear sound that comes out of this baby is a sweet surprise. Cambridge Sound Works marvelously put together a competitive sound reproduction infrastructure. Dual precision acoustic drivers take care of the mids and highs while a downward-facing bass radiator enhances the bass output.
- 10W power amp: During our quest for further demystification of the loud sound that this small speaker produces, we discovered an inbuilt power amp that acts as a volume booster. The amp is instrumental in facilitating the production of loud, non-distorted sound even when using the speaker outdoors.
- 100-ft Bluetooth range: OontZ Angle 3 connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.2. This implies that you can make full advantage of Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Dot 3rd Gen, and Echo Plus. Congruently, a whole lot of compatible devices can pair with the speaker easily, including , iPhone 6,7, 8 & X, iPad, Samsung Galaxy 8, 9 & Note, Android smartphone, Laptop, computer, Mac, etc. The Bluetooth range is up to 100 feet (unobstructed).
- IPX5 water resistant: Cambridge Sound Works has made the Angle 3 completely splashproof and rainproof. Unlike IPX7 certification, however, IPX5 means that you cannot submerge the boombox in water.
- Up to 14 hours playtime: This speaker comes with a premiumbattery that lasts conveniently long to ensure that your music doesn’t die all day long.
- Built-in microphone: Another important feature is the built-in microphone that helps to make hands-free calls.
- Crystal clear sound with enhanced bass.
- The power amp helps to max out the volume.
- Unique triangular design for an expanded sound stand.
- Extensive Bluetooth range of 100 feet.
- Great value for the price.
- Playtime reduces significantly when the speaker is played consistently at loud volumes.
- Sounds small when compared to other pricier and bigger boomboxes.
If all you need is a speaker for your office computer, OontZ Angle 3 is the best low-budget option. Of course, you don’t expect it to blow the roof off with loud bass. However, the speaker injects vigor in the sound produced by the connected device.
Let OontZ Angle 3 spare your computer’s and tablet’s speakers from overworking to impress you with better quality sound.
3. JBL Boombox – Best Bluetooth boombox for powerful sound
Spice up your entertainment experience by wirelessly connecting this JBL boombox to your devices. This one is built with a high-capacity battery that manages to keep the music rocking for hours on end. Whether operating in the indoor and outdoor mode, the Bluetooth speaker gives warm, satisfying sound that keeps you and your company thoroughly entertained.
- Monstrous sound with hard hitting bass: JBL claims that this boombox is one of the most powerful Bluetooth speakers. At the speaker’s core, 4 active transducers and 2 JBL bass radiators have been incorporated to facilitate the production of the most hard-hitting bass you can get from a Bluetooth speaker.
- A versatile 20,000mAh rechargeable battery: This speaker boasts of a high-capacity battery that supports full-day playtime at moderate volume level. Once you charge the battery fully, you’ll not miss a single beat the whole day and night. Besides, you can charge you phones and tablets using the dual USB ports on the speaker.
- Wireless streaming: Wireless connectivity is one of the most crucial aspects of any modern audio system. JBL’s showcases its leadership in this regard by including both Bluetooth and JBL Connect+ functionalities. Bluetooth allows you to connect up to two devices and enjoy listening to amazing audio from either source. JBL Connect+ helps to integrate the speaker into ecosytems of JBL Connect+ enabled devices for a better entertainment experience.
- Rugged build: If you want something that can work perfectly during wild parties, this boombox stands to be counted. Most notably, the speaker is IPX7 waterproof. Feel free to indulge in your outdoor experiences as thisboomboxcan withstand any kind of weather.
- Huge battery that can also charge your devices.
- Cutting-edge sound quality compared to competition.
- Bluetooth connects quickly with up to two devices.
- Rugged construction for durability.
- Compatible with other JBL accessories.
- Doesn’t come with type A and type 8 chargers.
- Higher price compared to other reviewed speakers.
This JBL boomboxis in a class of its own. Its design and performance features provide a mind-blowing experience that exceeds most users’ expectations. The premium price JBL has attached on the product is all worth it.
Choose JBL boombox if you’re looking for a powerful and efficient Bluetooth speaker.
4. Sony ZSRS60BT – A Portable Digital Turner AM/FM CD Player and Bluetooth Speaker
If you thought that you had seen enough versatile Bluetooth speakers, Sony insists that their model is unparalleled. This technical marvel is more than a Bluetooth boombox. It’s an integration of several sound engineering technologies that make it a radio and CD player, besides being a Bluetooth speaker
Highlights of Sony ZSRS60BT
- Music playback and recording: With the ZSRS60BT, you have various options of enjoying your audio. You can play CDs and recorded CD-R and CD-RW discs. Interestingly, the CD Sync feature allows you to record your favorite audio files onto a flash drive. The other option is to stream audio from your devices via Bluetooth.
- AM/FM Tuner: If you like radio, Sony ZSRS60BT might be the best pick from our well-researched selection of best Bluetooth boombox speakers. It comes with a digital FM/AM tuner with a 30-station preset memory. This means you have a variety of alternatives when it comes to radio talk shows as well asprogrammed music.
- MEGA BASS sound enhancement: Whichever type of audio you choose to listen to, Sony has made sure that the ZSRS60BT produces a powerful output. MEGA BASS makes it possible to enhance the speaker’s bass performance by a single touch of a button.
- Up to 26 hours of play: This boombox operates on 6 size C batteries, which fit squarely in a simple click-to-open battery compartment. These batteries can potentially drive your entertainment non-stop for a whole 26 hours.
- Compact design and well-built handle for easy carrying.
- Big, easy to operate buttons.
- Many presets help to customize your listening experience.
- High versatility – works with flash drives, AUX input and Bluetooth and can record CDs.
- Decent overall sound.
- Info screen doesn’t have lights hard to use in darkness.
- Doesn’t use a rechargeable battery.
Are youlooking for a boombox to play CDs or stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled devices while indoors or outdoors? Don’t look further than the ZSRS60BT.
A boombox with many abilities like Sony ZSRS60BT provides unreserved bang for the buck. Try it!
5. Pyle PBMSPG190 Street Blaster
Pyle fans have something to be happy about here. On top of common features that mainstream Bluetooth boombox speakers have, the PBMSPG190 comes with several more advanced technical bits that put it in a favorable position on the map of best Bluetooth boombox speakers. Check these unique features below:
Pyle PBMSPG190 Features
- Pyle-class sound: We’ve put to test many Pyle speakers. Often, these speakers impress with their high-volume performance. The PBMSPG190 is not different, as evidenced by the many reviews that have lauded its stellar performance. The speaker is equipped with a 2.1 channel amp, which works with two 2.5” speakers and a 6.5” subwoofer to give you a wholesome sound output.
- Varying audio sources and inputs: Like the Sony contender we’ve reviewed above, Pyle PBMSPG190 is quite a versatile Bluetooth speaker. Besides Bluetooth connectivity (up to 32’ feet), this boombox accepts auxiliary and USB inputs. Further, it has FM radio and input jacks for guitar or microphone
- Incredibly portable ported enclosure design: Pyle has decided to use a well-designed housing for superior durability and sound reproduction efficiency. Ported enclosure design aids the enhancement of bass response. Noteworthy, the boombox comes with a detachable carry belt that makes handling the speaker easier.
- Digital screen and remote control: Pyle PBMSPG190 is among the few Bluetooth speakers that integrate remote control in their system. The remote complements the digital screen’s efforts to make it easier for you to operate thisboombox.
- Other features: Other key features to note are the 25OOW rechargeable battery and multicolor LED lights.
- Great sounding stereo sound with high-quality bass.
- A lot of options to play music and other types of audio.
- Has a shoulder strap for easier carrying.
- High power sound performance (300W max power handling).
- Has an equalizer for bass and treble settings.
- Remote control incorporated.
- Remote doesn’t power on the boombox.
- The boombox doesn’t save bass and treble settings, so every time it goes off these settings go back to default.
- LED lights too bright for some people.
This Pyle boombox does very well during stage performances such as karaoke. It is also great for instant PA. You’ll love its rich powerful sound.
Evidently, Pyle PBMSPG190 is a unique boombox that promises anexemplary experience.
6. DeWalt DCR010
DeWalt DCR010is a rugged portable Bluetooth speaker that’s mostly preferred for use in jobsites. Its tough design is an assurance of extraordinary resistance and durability. Butits sound performance (rich audio with an extended bass) is what impresses anyone who experiences it. What’s more?
Key features of DeWalt DCR010
- Sound performance: You’re probably anxious to know what makes it possible for the DCR010 to consistentlyproduce captivating sound.DeWalt engineers intelligently designed this boombox with dual 3” speakers and a bass reflex port that enhances bass response. As for control over the playback, the company has included play/pause, skip tracks, and volume buttons.
- Seamless integratration with your DeWalt tools: Since this Bluetooth speaker uses any DeWalt’s 12V and 20V batteries, it fits perfectly in your collection of tools and accessories. Even when the battery is out, the speaker can be powered using a 120V-AC power cable.
- Phone charging and storage: Having a jobsite boombox that can also charge your phone is a great deal of convenience. You can enjoy this value when the speaker is running on its rechargeable battery. And to impress you even more, DeWalthas designed two cell phone cradles in the handle, where you can keep your phone securely when it’s charging or at any other time.
- Bluetooth connectivity: Thisboomboxcan connect to your phone or tablet from as far as 100 feet, streaming audio flawlessly over the distance. Many users have reported having a very nice wireless streaming experience without dropouts.
- Wall mounting slots: For easy anchoring of the speaker, it has mounting slots located underneath.Wall mounting helps to place the boombox safely in activity-filled jobsites such as the garage or construction sites.
- Flexibility in using a battery or running on an AC is awesome.
- Well-built housing; feels very durable.
- Charges iPhone and other smart devices.
- Matches other DeWalt tools.
- Loud enough for different outdoor applications including BBQ, camping, and backyard parties.
- Doesn’t produce great bass.
- You cannot recharge the battery when the speaker is running on AC.
Ifyou own DeWalt tools and/or love playing music in the background while working,the DCR010 is your best pick. You’ll like this boombox a lot in its other many applications including small outdoor parties.
Don’t miss out on the great value this sensational DeWaltboombox offers.
7. Jensen CD-555
This Jensen top-loading CD player is the second most affordably priced Bluetooth speakers in our list. It could be your best Bluetooth boombox if you are looking for a versatile, compact unit that can play audio from various sources. See below what this trendy boombox has to offer.
Features of Jensen CD-555
- Portable music system with diverse capabilities: Compatibility with CD-R/RW discs is arguably the most unique feature of this sound system. Besides playing CDs, however, the speaker can connect to sound sources via its Aux 3.5mm port. Also, like other Bluetooth speakers, the CD-555 can stream audio wirelessly using Bluetooth.Its programmable FM tuner is a valuable and unique functionality as well.
- Nicely done, responsive controls – Customers have overwhelmingly expressed their concerns about the efficiency of sound controls on Bluetooth speakers. Many of them are not pleased with speakers whose volume control is inefficient. The CD-555’s controls are smooth-running, which allows for gradual and accurate volume regulation.
- Bass boost: The x-bass function placed on the front of the cuboid speaker helps you to enhance low-frequency output. While you don’t expect furniture shaking bass from this baby, you are at least assured of substantial kick as you listen to your favorites.
- Battery/AC powered: The CD-555 can run connected to power via a power cord that is included in the package. It can also use batteries, making it suitable for portable applications.
- Blue LED display: A lovely digital display showcases aspects like volume and the current play mode. In addition, it makes the speaker visually attractive when in operation.
- Diverse application capabilities.
- Manual controls are very easy to use.
- Compact design with a strong carry handle.
- Bass boost improves overall sound quality.
- Lower relative price.
- Batteries are not rechargeable.
- Sound output sounds weak in the mid and low frequency ranges.
This cute and portable boomboxhas a set of appealing design and functionality attributes. It’s very trendy. We think it’s a great bargain for the price.
You’ll besurprised by what Jensen CD-555 can do despite its small size.
8. G-Project G-Boom
G-Project G-Boom engineers dug deep into their creativity reserves to design this boombox. Championing a robotic briefcase outlook, this speaker is a leader in its own rights. But what’s more to the unique physical design? The speaker’s performance capabilities are explained in the following features section.
Key highlights of G-Project G-Boom Bluetooth boombox
- Tough, durable housing: What will probably catch your attention first is the speaker’s briefcase design build with heavy metal and plastic. Distinct edges give the model an intriguing robotic look. Its rugged handle and rubberized control buttons are features to appreciate.
- Powerful sound: Unsurprisingly, this heavy boombox delivers beautiful sound with bass that gets you into party mood. This is made possible by the 2.1 speaker system and rear firing bass ports. Besides, the speaker has a built-in EQ with 3 optimized presets.
- Wired and wireless connectivity: Connecting this speaker with mobile devices is easy and quick. With one button press, the system establishes a strong Bluetooth connection that allows you to play interference-free audio for hours. For wired connections, this boombox is fitted with a 3.5mm / AUX-IN jack.
- 6-hour lithium-ion rechargeable battery: How does 6 hours of on-the-go music playing sound to you? This is what the premium-quality Li-ion battery can provide upon full recharge. This time might appear significantly lesser compared to what other Bluetooth speakers in our list offer. However, it was noted that G-Project G-Boom doesn’t not try to overrate its battery life like some manufacturers. If it says the battery will last roughly 6 hours, that’s exactly what you’ll get.
- Clear, loud sound with a full midrange.
- Built tough and sturdy to take on any adventure.
- Very innovative housing design.
- Equalizer for improving and customizing sound output.
- Excellent portability.
- Pocket-friendly price.
- Battery lasts only up to 6 hours so the speaker is not a great choice for full day outdoor activities in places where there are no power outlets.
- Low-end sound comes out distorted sometimes.
It’s a great thing to have a boombox that can withstand tough environments. This G-Project G-Boom stands to be counted among the toughest Bluetooth speakers. Its ability to produce good-quality sound with vibrancy and clarity accords it the respect of a higher price range.
Considerthis spectacular boombox if you are targeting a long-lasting sound amplification service.
9. AOMAIS GO
“On my” That’s how to pronounce Aomais and it’s the expression of many when they first experience the speaker. AOMAIS has done an incredible job in designing a marvelous portable speaker that you can use indoors and outdoors. We were pleasantly surprised by the amount and quality of sound that this compact speaker outputs. It does justice to any audio it receives. You’ll be glad to have it during travel, camping or outdoor parties.
AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speaker Highlights
- Powerful stereo sound: AOMAIS GO takes care of the music lover’s desire for music with good breadth and depth. Two 15W front-facing full-range drivers, two 10W tweeters and two passive radiators form the sound reproduction backbone of this boombox. This makes for a 40W stereo sound output. Noteworthy, the released bass kicks have less than 1% total harmonic distribution.
- 10000mAh rechargeable battery: At 50% volume, the battery lasts for about 40 hours. Charging takes 4 hours, which is lesser charging time compared to other Bluetooth speakers. Interestingly, the inbuilt battery can provide emergency power for aniPhone or tablet. When you are out for multi-day travel or other outdoor activities, you’ll rest assured that you have backup power at hand.
- Dustproof, mudproof, snowproof, and IPX7 waterproof: AOMAIS built this speaker with the ultimate protection against any damaging external elements. Like the JBL Charge 3 reviewed above, the AOMAIS GO can function while submerged fully in water up to 1 meter. Also, you won’t worry about the speaker while enjoying your time in dusty, muddy and snowy environments.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth v5.0 pairing on this speaker is flawless. This explains why it works perfectly with a variety of Bluetooth-enabled devices including smartphones,iPad, tablets, etc. Wired connections to PCs and TVs are also seamless, and they’re made mainly via the 3.5mm audio jack. Hands-free calling is possible with the help of the AOMAIS GO app.
- Dynamic sound with considerably deep bass.
- Sturdy, waterproof speaker design.
- Favorable price.
- Easy Bluetooth pairing.
- Battery charges quickly and lasts long.
- Integrated handle for easy carrying.
- No charge-level indicator.
- Setting moderate volume using the volume control on the speaker is challenging.
AOMAIS GO cannot be denied a medal for sound quality. It gives out clear and rich audio that enlivens the atmosphere – indoors and outdoors. It connects with a multitude of devices through wired and wireless means.
Want an assurance of continuous sound amplification at your convenience? Try AOMAIS GO Bluetooth speaker.
10. AOMAIS IPX7
The great AOMAIS is back with a formidable waterproof Bluetooth speaker that injects party mode intoyour listening experience. It comes with all the important features one would need for top-notch indoor and outdoor sound performance. Let’s inspect these features:
Features of AOMAIS IPX7
- Unique solid and fun design: This beautiful boomboxboasts an attractive modern look with a rubberized non-slip matte finish. While playing, it emits flashing lights that rave up your entertainment moments. The entire box feels solid but weighs about 3 pounds only – the perfect weight for portability.
- Powerful 25W stereo sound: This AOMAIS boombox fills the environment with loud sound and impactful bass. Working behind the scenes is AOMAIS U-GO’s unique sound reproduction system – an active 2-way fractional frequency system and two passive radiators. If you want a more thrilling output, you can combine two of these speakers and enjoy 50W stereo sound.
- Built-in 10000mAh rechargeable battery provides 40 hours of uninterrupted music play: Few Bluetooth speakers live up to the manufacturer’s promise of many hours of playtime. AOMAIS has set itself apart from competition by using a high-quality rechargeable battery to power this boombox. Whether you are holding an outdoor party or are on a weekend camp, this remarkable Bluetooth speaker just doesn’t get tired.
- 100ft wireless connection: Thanks to advanced Bluetooth V4.2 technology, this speaker is quick to connect with compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices. The connection remains stable over 100 feet. Moreover, this auspicious connection not only helps in wireless audio streaming butalso supports hands-free calling.
- Powerful sound.
- Truly IPX7 waterproof
- Crystal clear audio streaming and voice calling.
- Long-lasting battery.
- Cool LED and flashing light effects.
- Relatively lower price.
- Bass is a bit hollow.
- Volume adjustments from low level jumps to very high.
This lightweight, compact and sporty-design waterproof boomboxis easy and cool to carry around. It has a proven sound performance record, and it’s a great gift to a cherished one.
This AOMAIS IPX7 waterproof speaker effectively ramps up your outdoor entertainment.
How to Choose the Best Bluetooth Boombox
The idea that a small speaker can produce booming sound puzzles many people. And the availability of many models from different leading speaker manufacturers can make the task of choosing the best boombox seem like a challenging task. However, selecting the bestBluetooth speakeris not that complicated. Key features of these speakers are fairly easy to understand.
Below, the most important factors for consideration when buying a Bluetooth boombox are explained briefly.
i. Connectivity options
In which device(s) have you stored you audio files? The boombox you choose should flawlessly connect to such devices. If through Bluetooth, check to ensure that the speaker uses a Bluetooth version supported by your devices. Also, make sure that the Bluetooth range is satisfactory.Meanwhile, wired connections are usually through the AUX or USB ports. Again, the issue is compatibility with the devices you expect to connect to the boombox.
The aim here is to choose a BT boombox that delivers the most balanced sound possible. A speaker’s sound quality is to a larger extent influenced by the sound drivers included in its design. The more drivers a speaker has, the more dynamic is the sound output. Other influential features in this regard include an equalizer and bass boost. It’s hard to find a boombox that combines all these attributes. However, one that can give out loud volumes and substantial bass deserves favorable consideration.
iii. AM/FM radio
Most Boombox speakers have a more advanced radio feature with an analogue tuner and antenna. The AM/FM tuner helps to fine tune the reception of a wide range of radio stations even where phone reception is low. If you are a fan of programmed music or talk shows, the AM/FM functionality is an aspect to prioritize when choosing a boombox.
iv. Design and portability
If you are like most boombox users, you want a boombox that can play music and other desired audio wherever you go. For ease of transportation, the design of the housingand the size and weight of the entire unit should make for a portable speaker. Check the handle and note any ergonomic aspects.
But even with all these factors checked right, it could mean nothing without a long-lasting battery. So, let’s talk about Bluetooth speaker battery in the section below.
Some Bluetooth speakers operate exclusively on AC power, most run on batteries (rechargeable and unrechargeable), and others have both power supply systems. Your choice will be dictated by how you intend to use the speaker.
If you want to use the boombox indoors (strictly), then maybe there’s no need to struggle finding a model that uses batteries. But if you want to enjoy some music during outdoor activities, the battery aspect needs serious consideration.
Is the battery rechargeable?
How long does it take to charge fully?
For how many hours does the battery last?
Another very important thing to consider is whether the battery can charge other devices. It’s such a joy to have a power backup for your phone or tablet when you are out camping or sunbathing at the beach.
Understanding the above five factors will help you to do a careful evaluation of available Bluetooth speakers on the market and to choose the best one for your needs.
Our pick for the best Bluetooth boombox is JBL Charge 3
The Charge 3 has set the bar higher for competing Bluetooth speakers. Wherever you want the party to be, rest assured that this beautiful boombox will perform undeterred. Dive into the swimming pool or dance in the rain with it. It will be right there with you doing what it does best – giving out powerful stereo sound.
The Charge 3’s ability to connect wirelessly to up to three devices simultaneously is among the most outstanding features across all speakers we reviewed. Also, the Charge 3 provides you with a power bank for your devices. Adding to these tremendous features is the well-built speakerphone. So, you’ll not need to cut your fun to go where you’ve placed your phone to receive a call. Just press a button on the speaker to receive the call. Not many portable Bluetooth speakers come with such convenient features.
What about when one speaker is not enough?
You want to have bigger sound. JBL has made it possible to connect the Charge 3 with other JBL Connect-enabled speakers for a better listening experience.
You may also read: Best Party Speakers for Indoor and Outdoor Parties
Michael Evanchuk is a San Francisco-based sound engineer with 20 years’ experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing commercial, automotive, and household sound equipment. Evanchuk owns an auto stereo center, where he offers highly competitive car audio installation and repair services. He has written dozens of articles on different sound engineering topics, all of which have been published in leading journals, blogs, and websites.