What kind of bass makes you stop and think, “that’s some really nice stuff” – is it the earth-vibrating bass that subs in competition cars give, or is it the tight, crisp bass that invigorates the air around well-maintained SUVs?
Whatever bass type pleases you, you know for sure that it comes from winning subwoofers. Great subwoofers give great quality bass. So, finding a high quality subwoofer for your car almost automatically means that you will be enjoying great quality sound in all your commutes.
When doing your selection, you’ll need to get a couple of things right to end up with a sub that recreates the low audio frequencies to give you the sound you desire. We are here to help you get those things right.
We present to you the top 10 best 12-inch subwoofers for your consideration. For all the subs, important performance specs have been verified by the editorial team lead, so you can be sure that our comparisons are reliable. We have included the comparison table below to enable you make a quick overview of the subs we’ve reviewed later in deeper detail.
How we prepared our list of best 12-inch Subwoofers 2021
The Audio Mention team has worked tirelessly over the last few weeks to find the top-performing 12” subs on the market. We left no stone unturned as we evaluated the important performance aspects of different subs. Our desktop researchers put in their level best to fish the best brands from the sea of subwoofers on the market. They also utilized efforts from far and wide to analyze real users’ reviews. Meanwhile, our technical team dedicated a lot of time testing different subs under various conditions. The objective of this project was to unearth all the relevant and useful insights on the performance of speakers that seemed to impress users, and here we are.
Here are reviews of the subs that are winning the hearts of sound enthusiasts.
1. Pioneer TS-WX1210A – Overall Best
With Pioneer TS-WX1210A, you’re sure of A-grade performance from a reputable brand. This 12-inch sub boasts of being one of the most powerful subwoofers with a built-in amplifier. It comes in a sealed enclosure, so its performance leans more towards bass tightness rather than aggressiveness. Make no mistake. This sub features some of the best features for the delivery of low frequencies.
Features of Pioneer TS-WX1210A
- Built-in class D amplifier with audio controls – Pioneer TS-WX1210A is a powered subwoofer, which explains why it wins over many fans with its strong performance. Its built-in amp can push up to 1300 watts to the audio driver. Besides, the amp has adjustable sound controls including a 0-12dB bass boost, a low-pass filter, and phase control. These adjustable controls enable you to twitch and tweak the sound to suit your preferences.
- Large, trapezoidal, sealed enclosure with carpet – This rigidly-built, carpeted, trapezoidal enclosure provides several advantages. Its shape reduces internal standing waves and the chances of tipping. Also, you can install the box in many locations including under car seats or in the cabin. You also have freedom to choose whether the speaker will face upwards, the front, or the rear.
- Impressive frequency response and sensitivity (114dB) – Not many 12” subs have frequency responses that go as low as 20Hz. But the TS-WX1210A is exceptional, in that it pushes bass down to the basement of human hearing. Thus, you cannot go wrong with this sub if you want to add significant boom and thump in your audio.
- Best performance at maximum volume – The sweet spot of Pioneer TS-WX1210A is at the sub’s maximum volume, which is one of the attributes that fans love the most about the speaker. You can turn up the volume to the highest possible level without losing bass quality. Notably, the sub can maintain this flawless performance for long periods.
- Solidly-built, highly durable enclosure
- Sub delivers tight bass
- Powerful built-in amplifier
- Wide frequency response
- Comes with a remote control for adjusting bass output
- The sub doesn’t produce aggressive bass
- Not competition quality
If you are looking for a powered 12” sub, Pioneer TS-WX1210A offers you excellent value. You only need space in your trunk for the large enclosure and all your bass problems will be put to rest.
No other sub can beat this serious bass champ. And you’ll be shocked at its price. The TS-WX1210A is definitely a great bargain.
2. Rockville RWS12CA – Runner UP
Every experienced car audio fan knows that Rockville has a solid reputation as a manufacturer of sound systems. The audio giant has done its magic again for bass lovers, this time with a 1200W 12” active subwoofer – the RWS12CA. This sub is nothing less of a smart, efficient, and powerful solution to your most essential bass needs.
What to expect from the RWS12CA
- Intense bass response: The engineering and design of this sub focus on optimal bass production. A monoblock amplifier is installed in a heavy-duty, durable enclosure to give you a complete system that provides intense bass response.
- Premium sound: You might take this super slim subwoofer lightly when you see it for the first time but you’ll be mistaken. The sub features a ultra-stiff composite cone, a high density foam surround, and a high-power strontium magnet. These features assure you of head turning bass output, and an overall sound quality that is unparalleled.
- Easy integration with OEM systems: You are probably wondering whether or not this great subwoofer will work with your existing audio system. The answer is yes, it will! Rockville RWS12CA has quick-connect Molex high-level and low-level inputs. These elements make it easy to integrate the sub into any factory or aftermarket audio system without much wiring work.
- Multiple size slim-profile enclosures: Rockville’s ground-breaking technology has allowed the company to make shallow mount sub enclosures. For the RWS12CA, you can choose between three sizes of slim-profile enclosures to fit the space available in your car. All the enclosures are carpeted and made of durable MDF material. Installing Rockville RWS12CA saves you plenty of space, something that is essential for people who prefer having a large hauling space.
- Sub explodes with super intense bass
- Slim-profile enclosures are perfect for installation in a wide variety of locations
- The sub system integrates with OEM audio systems
- Sub comes with standard sound output controls
- Heat-resistant fuse holder
- Favorable price
- The sub needs an external amplifier to perform at its best
- Sub cannot deliver lows below 38Hz
The RWS12CA is a great choice if you are looking for big bass in a small enclosure. This shallow-mount subwoofer gives your sound a nice boost without heating up or experiencing any major setback.
Be the next happy Rockville customer. Check out the RWS12CA today.
3. Rockford Fosgate P3D4-12 Punch P3 – A bass quality that you can feel
How do you like to experience your bass – by hearing, or feeling?
Here is another brand that gives outstanding bass performance. Rockford Fosgate has brought together cutting edge technologies in the P3D4-12 sub to make sure that you not only hear the bass but feel it too. See its unique features below:
What makes Rockford Fosgate P3D4 -12 Punch P3 exceptional
- Monstrous bass: There is a reason why this speaker ranks among the best performing subs in Rockford Fosgate’s punch series. The bass monster delivers 600 watts RMS and up to 1200 watts peak power; a power handling that assures you nothing but big, thunderous, ground-shaking lows.
- VAST technology: To complement the high power handling of the sub, Rockford Fosgate has chosen to use the VAST technology that attaches an oversized rubber surround to the sub’s cone. This technology aims at increasing the surface area of the cone to achieve bigger bass. The oversized rubber surround increases cone surface area by up to 25%.
- Flexibility: The idea of customized car audio systems is becoming more popular among car owners. Rockford Fosgate supports your customization ambitions. This sub uses dual 4-ohm voice coils. You can wire the sub at 8-ohm or 2-ohm impedance depending on the number of subs you want to have in your system. Also, this sub is cool whether working in a standard sealed or vented enclosure. It’s up to you to choose how you want to use this sub for your unique listening needs.
- Ease of installation: It is the desire of every car audio enthusiast that they get a sub that will give them an easy time during installation. As a seasoned player in the industry, Rockford Fosgate knows this. That is why the company has included a FlexFit basket in the design of the P3D4-12. This frame uses slots instead of screw-sized holes to allow for speaker adjustments when mounted. In other words, the FlexFit basket makes the installation process, and subsequent adjustments, easier.
- Sonic performance and reliability: The sub’s stitched tinsel leads enable the sub to hold up to extreme duty cycles, high current, and fatigue. In addition, the sub features a unique spider venting that keeps the motor cool. These robust performance features allow the sub to maintain high sound performance standards even during high SPL conditions.
- High continuous power handling – 600 watts
- You can use the sub in 4-ohm or 2-ohm configurations
- Strong, deep, loud bass output
- Excellent heat handling properties
- Easy to install
- Price is slightly on the upper end
- Lacks adjustable audio controls
There are many reasons why we loved this sub. Its innovative cone design, deep, aggressive bass, and stunning cosmetics are just but a few of the things that attract serious bass heads to the sub.
Take a few minutes to check out further details about this award-winning 12-inch sub.
4. MTX Audio TNE212D – Best for deep bass
You’ve probably met a friend who doesn’t get enough of deep bass. Or maybe you are that friend. We have evaluated many 12-inch subs from other brands and we have not yet found one that gets the lows as low as this sub. You have to check MTX Audio TNE212D. This sub will blow you away with its exceptional bass performance. See further details on its features below:
Features of MTX Audio TNE212D
- Set of two big bass drivers: You get two 12” subs that are dedicated to vibrate your entire car with big but awesome bass. With these subs, you can turn up the bass as you wish to feel every bass note in your favorite jams as you enjoy your drives.
- High power handling coupled with a suitable frequency response: This kit is rated at 1200 watts peak power. Keeping that in mind, consider that the subs can push bass to as low as 10Hz. Now imagine the kind of mind blowing bass these two subs will give you. It is probably the strongest and deepest bass one can have in their vehicle.
- Each sub comes pre-installed in its basket: You don’t have much to worry about installing these subs. MTX Audio has done most of the work for you. They not only place each sub in a suitable basket but also provide an installation kit so that you can finish up the set up as fast as possible and start enjoying your music.
- Built-in 1500W monoblock amplifier: Such a powerful set of 12” subs requires a reliable power source. MTX Audio has included a powerful amplifier in the sub’s design. You do not have to spend more on an external amplifier, or worry about extra space requirements for the same.
- Rugged construction: A strong bass performer needs an equally sturdy construction. MTX Audio spares no effort to give you an exceptionally robust and durable sub enclosure structure. The TNE212D’s box is constructed with 5/8″ MDF material and aviation-grade black carpet. These structural features not only ensure that the set is strong but also increase the aesthetic appeal of the subs.
- Other really cool features of MTX Audio TNE212D include a spider plateau venting that helps with heat management and a slipstream port design that makes connections easy.
- Reliable bass performance from the two subwoofers
- Polypropylene cone for outstanding performance
- Sleek looks
- Dedicated monoblock amplifier
- Robust, highly durable construction
- The subs’ price is favorable
- The speakers need space, thus not a suitable option for users with space limitations
- Hookup wire is too thin
With MTX Audio TNE212D, you’ve got an excellent performer that does not hurt your bank account. Considering all the features of this set of 12-inch subs, the set is undoubtedly a great deal.
You have the space, and you have the means to endow your car audio system with awesome bass. The solution is just a click away – try MTX Audio TNE212D.
5. Infinity Reference REF1200S – Clean and accurate bass
We do test many subwoofers on a daily basis, and once in while we find some surprising details about the units we test. One such surprising product is Infinity Reference REF1200S. At first glance, you may think of this sub as just an average performer. Its power handling is right about the average of good performing subs, and its frequency response is undeniably impressive. When you go deeper into the performance details of this sub, you start to see why it is more than just an average performer. Now, shall we?
What makes Infinity Reference REF1200S one of the best 12-inch subs
- Perfectly clean bass: The REF1200S takes RMS pretty well. If you love music genres that have elongated beats, do not look further than this sub. Producing crisp music is the territory of this sub. You are tired of muddy lows. Experience one of Infinity Reference’s best solutions to sub-par bass and you will not regret.
- Switch between 2-Ohm and 4-Ohm in a second: The company’s proprietary Smart Selectable Impedance technology set’s this sub apart from competition. The sub’s design features a switch that allows you to shift quickly between 2-ohm and 4-ohm impedances. This technology completely eliminates the troubles of wiring voice coils for different impedances.
- Tested and proven quality: Like other Infinity Reference subwoofer models, the REF1200S is tested under non-sympathetic conditions to ensure that the sub can perform under pressure. Think about any performance conditions – Infinity exposes the sub to frozen conditions, direct UV rays, shakes the speakers, and blasts them with full power for several days. You can rest assured that any sub that passes these tests will deliver top performance for years.
- Low-profile design and installation flexibility: Compactness has never been more important when it comes to car audio equipment. Regardless of how small your car is, Infinity has made sure that your music doesn’t lack the bass that will make your days brighter. The REF1200S is a shallow-mount model that fits in space-efficient enclosures that fit even the most compact cars.
- The sub gives very tight, clean, all round bass
- Best option for a meticulously engineered shallow-mount sub
- Efficient selectable impedance switch
- Lightweight and highly durable
- Easy to fit in most of today’s enclosures
- RMS rating is slightly lower than other subs
- Sub does not hit hard
Infinity Reference REF1200S brings out all the delicious bass details of your music. You can count on this well-built subwoofer to give you the perfect bass you’ve been missing in your car audio.
Should you be looking for a 12-inch sub that digs out the lows really well, try the REF1200S with confidence.
6. Sundown Audio SA-12 D4 REV.3
Sundown Audio is a world-renowned manufacturer of sound equipment and parts including top-of-the-line cones, magnets, amplifiers and motors. If there’s one thing you can bank on Sundown Audio for, it is quality control. This company rarely disappoints when it comes to engineering audio products for the car audio equipment industry. See below how the SA-12 D4 REV.3 12-inch subwoofer has upheld the company’s admirable reputation.
Features of Sundown Audio SA-12 D4 REV.3
- High power handling: Making it to the power rating of 750w RMS and 1500w MAX automatically places the SA-12 D4 REV.3 in a class that few subwoofers can achieve. Many audiophiles are amazed at this power handling because it’s a promise of mighty bass.
- Distinguished sound clarity: Sundown Audio’s engineers took their time to combine the best elements for sound performance in this model. Notably, this sub can reach up to 19mm of one-way excursion, a unique property that helps the sub to deliver high bass levels without clipping. Besides, the subwoofer uses a huge magnet designed in a special way to eliminate distortion. The sub’s thick tinsel lead wires further prevent noise and sound breakage.
- Sleek and compact sub design: The SA series of Sundown Audio subwoofers come with lightweight, compact frames that are easy to install in small ported or sealed enclosures. Thus, the SA-12 D4 REV.3 is ideal for you if you own a small vehicle.
- Superior heat dissipation: Since the SA-12 D4 REV.3 model is a slim-design model, the manufacturer knew how crucial heat dissipation is for continued high performance. A thick, anodized, aluminum, high-temperature voice coil works with a custom frame spacer ventilation ring to provide maximum cooling.
- High RMS power rating
- Small, compact, lightweight design
- Tough, durable build
- Clean, distortion-free bass
- Reliable heat handling properties
- Not the loudest 12-inch subs
- Needs a powerful subwoofer otherwise it clips at top volumes
Sundown Audio SA-12 D4 REV.3 is one of the treasures of an experienced car audio fan. The small bass champion leaves mouths open with awesomely crisp bass, and it fits in many small spaces in most vehicles.
If you are looking for premium bass quality, you will be right to select this shallow-mount sub.
7. JBL CS1214 – For powerful bass output
JBL CS1214 12” power subs deliver all-round bass from as deep as 35Hz. These subs operate at 4 ohms and use a single voice coil at a 90dB sensitivity level. What’s particularly interesting about this subwoofer pair is its power handling. When the subs are combined, they deliver up to 2000w. See other captivating features of the subs below.
What to expect from JBL CS1214
- Inexpensive bass upgrade: If you are looking for an inexpensive way to add a little bass to your car’s audio delivery, this pair of subs is your best bet. It’s very low price makes it stand out among many deals especially for shoppers on a tight budget.
- Big bass: These speakers deliver beyond most people’s expectations. With a power rating or 2000w MAX, these subs set you up for some punchy lows. They are sufficiently big to act as free air subs, but you can also enclose them in a box to experience their full potential.
- High-quality construction: JBL has been in the business of manufacturing sound equipment since 1946. The least you can expect from such an experienced company is high-quality products that have undergone numerous quality and performance tests. The CS1214 is one such product.
- Sound quality that will change your perspective of music: JBL speakers are known to deliver impressive sound. The CS1214 follows this reputation thanks to its innovative design features. The most significant sound performance features include a rubber surround and a progressive spider that provides efficient control of the cone movements.
- A great option for first-time subs
- They have enough power to overcome the limitations of free air operation
- Quality assurance from an award-winning brand
- Minimal distortion
- Very pocket-friendly price
- Requires additional work of installing in an enclosure
- Bass not very deep compared to other more powerful subs
These JBL CS1214 speakers are for anyone looking for entry subs that will give his sound system’s bass output a little boost. They may not be glass-shattering or competition grade but you can be sure that they will add some cool kicks to your favorite jams.
Buy this budget pair of 12 inch subs for a better in-car music listening experience.
8. Kenwood KFC-W3016PS – Cheapest option
Our research shows that many of Kenwood’s offers get a favorable reception in the market because the company has learnt to satisfy customers’ needs. Kenwood’s Performance Series comprises of well-built subs that suit different needs of bass lovers. The KFC-W3016PS falls in the 12-inch category and features sound performance attributes that provide reliable bass output in your car.
Features of Kenwood KFC-W3016PS
- Aggressive bass at high volumes: This sub can achieve 2000 watts of power while in performance. If you have some experience with power subs, you know what this means. You get very powerful kicks that vibrate even the tires at max volume.
- Rich, high-quality sound: Sound quality is a product of combining properly-engineered sound reproduction parts in a frame optimized for sound performance. The W3016PS uses a heavy-duty polypropylene cone and a robust rubber surround. This configuration accommodates extensive cone excursion to give you a rich bass.
- Heat transfer system: As expected in all high-power subs, overheating can be a serious issue that affects the sub’s delivery. Kenwood has utilized a dual ventilation system that helps to keep the motor cool. This design improves the sub’s power handling as well as its longevity.
- Flexibility: You have a great deal of freedom on the way you enjoy your music. Kenwood provides recommendations for sealed and ported enclosure boxes that can work well with this sub. Besides, the size of these speakers allows for installation in any type of vehicle. You can also choose between multiple color options to suit your desires of the interior look of your car.
- The sub digs out the deep notes in your music
- Distortion-free bass and excellent overall sound quality
- Great price and quality
- Impressive design
- Sub remains cool in high-demand situations
- Low-quality sound if you don’t choose the right enclosure
- Lower sensitivity compared to other competing units
Kenwood KFC-W3016PS gives you the value of decades of hard work aimed at providing you with a powerful, lightweight, and reliable sub. Enclose this sub correctly, make sure that it receives appropriate power and nothing will stop you from partying as you drive.
This sub offers great value in terms of sound upgrade at a very low price.
9. Dual Electronics BP1204
Are you looking for an enclosed subwoofer that is optimized for bass output efficiency?
Dual Electronics BP1204 12-inch sub is a high-performance, digitally-optimized and powerful sub that gives you accurate and efficient bass. With an impressive power handling of 1100 watts, a lower limit frequency of 30Hz and 4-ohm impedance, this sub represents unrivaled sound performance superiority.
Unique features of Dual Electronics BP1204
- Increased bass output: These speakers’ specialized tuned port plus a computer aided design work with 2.5-inch voice coils to increase the efficiency of bass reproduction. Thus, you receive nice, unaltered low frequencies that improve the overall quality of your car audio.
- Digital optimization: Dual electronics offers you a more modern solution for your bass needs. This sub is crafted carefully to handle 600 watts of RMS power and ensure that you get consistently great bass output. In addition, the illumiNITE design of the Plexiglass viewing window provides great aesthetic improvement for your sound system.
- Sound, highly-durable construction: You are sure to enjoy the benefits of this specially designed subwoofer for longer because it is designed to last long. Top-grade in-line carpet prevents enclosure movements that may affect the structural integrity of the speaker box while you are on the road. A strong enclosure also ensures that you get streamlined sound quality all the time.
- Built-in crossover: A crossover is included in the design of the 12-inch sub to allow you to connect your subwoofer easily regardless of the audio set up that exists currently. The built-in crossover, thus, gives you some freedom on which audio system to use and makes installation easier.
- You get two subs in a set
- Deep, precise bass
- High power and sonic performance efficiency
- Modern, attractive design
- Durable and stylish enclosure
- Small, compact design that fits in many cars
- Price is one the higher side
- The subs sometimes get too loud and cover vocals
Dual Electronics BP1204 wins on many fronts including design and sound quality. It offers an outstanding listening experience in an aesthetically pleasing enclosure.
Get this subwoofer set for your new model car and you will love how it complements your new ride.
10. Skar Audio EVL-12 D2 – One of the most powerful subs
Closing out list of best 12-inch subwoofers is one of the most powerful subs on the market today. The EVL-12 D2 packs quite a punch, as evidenced by a 2500w peak power rating. There is no denying that this sub, in its own right, is a master of low-frequency sound reproduction.
What makes Skar Audio EVL-12 D2 a winning 12-inch sub
- High-power performance: A high flux ferrite motor powers this sub. This feature alone passes a message that Skar Audio meant serious business when designing this sub. Combine the powerful motor with a 4-layer, 3” CCAW aluminum voice coil and you are looking at long-term high-power bass production.
- Heavy-duty high roll surround: The EVL-12 D2 reproduces low tones effortlessly thanks to the perfect collaboration of the high roll surround and versatile voice coils. This sub totally redefines how low-frequencies are reproduced. Expect nothing less of powerful, accurate bass all through the day.
- Ultra-low-end frequencies: EVL’s proprietary single damper, two-layer spider connects the coil former to stitched lead wires to facilitate the efficient production of accurate bass notes. This high-quality performance is enhanced by the highly responsive high roll foam surround that makes an important part of the sub’s design.
- Advanced air flow heat management design: You might be wondering whether this sub can play at its highest levels for extensive periods without overheating. Its basket features a unique cooling design that allows for maximum airflow. This basket design ensures that the sub maintains good operational temperature and can give its best performance for hours on end.
- Unique high-power sound production
- Very deep and punchy bass
- Advanced cooling features
- Highly-reliable voice coils that can withstand extreme performance demands
- Appropriate size for installation in a wide variety of cars
- Considerably lower sensitivity
- Some users say that the sub is heavy and challenging to install
This 2-ohm car subwoofer captivates you with its smooth, deep, clear bass. It can also get very loud, which is an important attribute for audiophiles. Apart from its lower sensitivity, everything else about this sub marks it for top-ranking bass performance.
If you have a nice amplifier, with Skar Audio EVL-12 D2 you will experience the best bass out of your system.
Important Considerations to Make When Choosing the Best 12-Inch Sub
We started by talking about how essential it is that you get quality bass from your speaker system. Evaluating the following factors will set you on the right way toward ending up with a 12-inch subwoofer that projects your music and other audio pieces as they are for your listening pleasure.
i. How much power does the sub need?
Power requirements have to come first always. Without enough power, you cannot get the performance you need from your sub. Also, a sub is at risk of serious damage if it is underpowered. There are some 12-inch subs that come with their own amplifiers (powered subs). As a general rule of thumb, the higher the power the more impactful the bass.
Go for the highest amplifier wattage that your budget can allow. Remember, RMS rating is the spec to check first when evaluating the power requirements and capabilities of any audio system. ‘Peak Power’ rating doesn’t really have much effect on the real-life performance of a subwoofer.
The sensitivity rating of a subwoofer influences how the driver uses the available power. It determines how much volume you get at a given wattage. A subwoofer that has a higher sensitivity rating will give louder sound at a given power level compared to a sub with a lower sensitivity rating. You should always aim for higher sensitivity ratings because they reflect higher power efficiency.
From our experience with different subwoofer brands, 88dB sensitivity lies somewhere about the average. If you want a very good (with regard to efficiency) subwoofer, consider sensitivity ratings of 92dB and above.
It is important that you understand the link between power and sensitivity. If for one reason or another you choose to install a low-powered subwoofer, then you’ve got to make sure that the sub has a high sensitivity rating.
iii. Frequency response
The idea behind including a sub in any audio system is to allow for the separation of frequencies to their respective drivers. Subs are good at reproducing the lows, that is, the frequencies at the lower end of the frequency response range. The lower a sub can push low frequencies, the higher the quality of sound.
To better understand this bass performance factor, consider two subs with the same power rating. One has a frequency range that goes as low as 27Hz and the other one goes as low as 20Hz. The sub with a 20Hz lower frequency limit is more likely to produce deeper and sweeter bass than the sub with a 27Hz lower limit.
iv. Subwoofer enclosure
Having a sub in an enclosure serves many purposes. First, a well-built enclosure helps to bring out the full potential of your sub. The enclosure improves bass quality significantly by enhancing the lows and their delivery. Sealed sub boxes are preferable for tight and accurate bass, but they need more power to deliver good quality music. Ported sub enclosures are designed to allow the production of louder bass. They need lower power compared to sealed boxes. Thus, if you have a high powered sub and you are looking for tight bass, choose a sealed enclosure. On the other hand, go for a ported enclosure if your sub has a lower power rating or if you are looking for louder bass.
Other crucial factors to consider when choosing subwoofers include size, durability, and design. You want to end up with a 12-inch sub that fits in the available space in your car, and one that is designed properly to last long.
Our pick for the best 12-inch subwoofer is Pioneer TS-WX1210A
Pioneer TS-WX1210A, a powered subwoofer, has all the qualities of an A-class performer with regard to bass performance. This bass champ adds tight and accurate bass to your sound. You are welcome to try this sub at the highest desirable volume with confidence as its in-built amp stands equal to the task.
Additionally, the frequency response of the TS-WX1210A is unparalleled. The sub can go down really deep to dig out all the awesomeness hidden in the bass tunes of your favorite jams. If music is an important part of you, this sub will make your in-car entertainment experiences so much better you’ll wish you had discovered it earlier. Imagine a sub that hits all the sweet spots of your music. And what’s more fascinating about the sub is that you can fine tune audio output to suit your listening preferences using the amplifier controls on this speaker. Pioneer TS-WX1210A is undoubtedly excellent value for your money.
Michael Evanchuk is a San Francisco-based sound engineer with 20 years’ experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing commercial, automotive, and household sound equipment. Evanchuk owns an auto stereo center, where he offers highly competitive car audio installation and repair services. He has written dozens of articles on different sound engineering topics, all of which have been published in leading journals, blogs, and websites.