Pyle is renowned for its superior audio equipment. The Pyle PT272AUBT Bluetooth power amplifier/ receiver is specially designed to offer the best audio experience in your home theater audio setup. It has all the desirable features and functionalities you would want in a home theater receiver/amplifier. Let’s review it in detail.
- 300-WATT POWER: The Pyle 4 Channel Pre-Amplifier is...
- 6 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports SD /...
- BLUETOOTH ENABLED: The integrated hybrid amplifier is...
- Multiple channels output- The Pyle PT272AUBT is specially designed as a 4-channel pre-amplifier/receiver. You can connect multiple speakers with an impedance rating of either 8 ohms or 4 ohms. Essentially, out of the 4 channels on the amplifier, you can connect 2 channels at 8 ohms and get 30 watts of power per channel. Also, you can connect the remaining 2 channels at 4 ohms and get 60 watts of power per channel. Overall, the amplifier outputs 300 watts maximum power.
- Supports many audio sources- It works with a wide range of audio sources, thereby giving you several options to play your favorite music. For instance, you can connect the receiver to audio sources such as USB, MP3, CD player, AUX, and SD card. It also supports wireless connectivity via Bluetooth. Thus, you can stream music wirelessly. You can connect devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets to the receiver via Bluetooth.
- Reliable radio tuner- Also, it has a radio tuner that works with both AM and FM radio frequencies. Thus, you can enjoy listening to your favorite radio talk shows. Most importantly, you can hook radio tuners for both AM and FM frequencies at the back of the receiver. That way, you can enjoy uninterrupted radio reception.
- User-friendly control panel- We also like the design of the control panel. The control panel is located at the front of the receiver. It features control knobs and buttons for a wide range of functionalities. Fortunately, all the control knobs and buttons are clearly labeled for enhanced user-friendliness. Also, the control panel features a bright LED display to help you in making various adjustments as needed.
- Advanced equalizer- Another great feature included in this receiver is the advanced equalizer. There’re several equalizer controls available at your disposal. For instance, there’re buttons for selectors and sources. Also, there’s a control knob for master volume and another for equalization. You can also adjust bass, subwoofer volume, echo, and treble.
- Microphone inputs- If you’re a lover of karaoke and hosting events or parties, this receiver is also designed for you, thanks to its 2 microphone inputs. The echo control feature will assist you in minimizing echo when performing karaoke with 2 microphones simultaneously.
- Voltage selector- Additionally, the receiver features a voltage selector switch at the back panel. It works with a voltage of either 115 volts at 60Hz or 230 volts at 50Hz. Luckily for you, these are the standard mains power voltages in most regions. Thus, you won’t have any power compatibility issues. It also has a cooling fan at the back with sufficient venting for enhanced cooling.
- Supports a wide range of audio sources
- 50 radio presets with an auto-scan feature
- Comes with remote control for enhanced usability from the comfort of your seat
- Echo control for an improved listening experience in your home
- Binding post speaker outputs for tighter and uninterrupted connectivity
- 2 microphone inputs and controls for microphone volume, microphone bass, and microphone treble
- The display may appear too glaring for some users
The Pyle PT272AUBT pre-amplifier is a perfect pre-amplifier/receiver for a home theater system. It offers all the desirable functionalities that a fully-featured home theater system should have. Besides, it’s powerful enough to use with multiple home theater speakers for the best home theater sound experience.
Michael Evanchuk is a San Francisco-based sound engineer with 20 years’ experience installing, troubleshooting, and repairing commercial, automotive, and household sound equipment. Evanchuk owns an auto stereo center, where he offers highly competitive car audio installation and repair services. He has written dozens of articles on different sound engineering topics, all of which have been published in leading journals, blogs, and websites.